Poem Follow-Up

Hey guys, I haven’t blog posted in awhile.

Well, the last poem was about the time I almost fainted. I was at the doctor’s office and they had just taken a considerable amount of blood out of my arm. I was feeling funny, and those were the things going through my mind.

When I was ‘“in”, my eyes were open and I was trying to keep them that way. The world was dizzy, and I couldn’t think straight at all, even when I tried my hardest. So, I ended up closing them to feel better. But the pain didn’t ever go away.

When I was “out”, my eyes were closed, and I was on the brink of fainting. I was nervous (that I was going to faint), tired (naturally from the day), and I was concentrating on making my thoughts make sense (they never did until after).

The cold is when a nurse gave me a popsicle. Eventually, they knew it would make my body too cold, even if it felt good, so they took it off. I blacked out a moment, then they let me lay down on a bed, and I was fine after that.

So, yeah. I thought you guys deserved an explanation. Hope you like it (and my poem)! Have a great day!