Final Slice Of Life Challenge Day! Enjoy!

Hey guys! This is my last day for the March Slice of Life Challenge!

I was thinking I could do something special. Here goes nothing…

I wanted to share with you my favorite quotes. I know I’ve done similar things, but sometimes you can find a quote that just makes your day!

1. If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something that you’ve never done. ~Unknown
  2. 10% of conflict is difference of opinion. 90% is due to the wrong tone of voice. ~Unknown
  3. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. ~Unknown
  4. A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected. ~Unknown
  5. Let your smile change the world. But don’t let the world change your smile. ~Unknown
  6. When no one else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When no one else compliments you, then compliment you. It’s not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It’s up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside. ~Unknown
  7. If someone says “I love you” and you don’t feel the same way, just say “I love YouTube” really fast. ~Will Ferrell
  8. Never reply when you are angry. Never make a promise when you are happy. Never make a decision when you are sad. ~Unknown
  9. One day, you’ll just be a memory for some people. Do your best to make it a good one. ~Unknown
  10. Follow your heart but take your brain with you. ~Unknown

I hope you like my quotes. Hopefully, they inspired you to do some good today. As  an unknown person (again!) once said, “There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!”

Have a great day! “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” ~Walt Disney